CST builds the best suspension systems available on today's market, and we have yet again stepped up to conquer the massive suspension on the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 HD trucks.
We've incorporated our extensive knowledge of off road and trophy truck quality technology and can insure you that your suspension will have increased strength, performance, overall integrity, and perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory OEM suspension geometry and design attributes, and not change it like some of the other guys.
This 6-8" adjustable kit includes our 1 piece gusseted sub-frame w/ steel full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel / CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center link w/ heim jointed support links to minimize wear of factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, CST laser cut torsion drop brackets, all of the necessary hardware and four 2.0 DIRT-SERIES re-buildable emulsion shocks.
Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an option.
In the rear the kit includes a fabricated 4" lift block with bump stop pad and heavy duty 3/4" u-bolts.
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind. Our 6-8" lift kit retains the factory front wheel track width and has zero compatibility issues with the GM Stabilitrak system.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Specs:
(Factory OEM wheels AND tires will work with the lift kit installed)
Wheels for use with oversized tires -
17 x 8" or 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
18 x 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
20 x 9" or 10" w/ 5 3/4" BS
(some higher offset wheels may work....test fitment required)
Tire sizes for use on factory oem 20" or aftermarket wheels
35 x 12.50 (no trimming required at 6.5" of lift)
37 x 12.50 or 13.50 (minor trimming required - must be set to 8" of lift)
This kit will again keep CST on top of the competition, with our superior CST Racing inspired design and quality you have always come to expect. Be sure to look at the options for use with this kit. We have optional sub-frame strut bar supports, steering stabilizer shock kit, secondary bump stop upgrade, CST dual shock systems, another 6-8" kit that keeps the torsion bars in the factory position, an 8-10" lift kit, and much more!
- 6-8" ADJUSTABLE LIFT HEIGHT
- OVERALL TIRE TRACK WIDTH REMAINS FACTORY
- CONSTRUCTED OF 1/4" OR THICKER STEEL FOR EXTREME STRENGTH
- NO GM STABILITRACK ISSUES
- ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
- NO WELDING REQUIRED
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
- FACTORY SPARE TIRE CAN BE USED
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- IMPROVED RIDE FROM FACTORY
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
- INCREASED GROUND CLEARANCE
- OPTIONAL FRONT STEERING STABILIZER
- REBUILDABLE 2.0 DIRT SERIES SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR
- MADE IN THE USA
- 17" WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 1/4" BACK SPACE
- 20" OR LARGER WHEELS MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 3/4" BACK SPACE
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL AT 8"
- Will fit on 3500 dually models, but may require longer u-bolts then what is supplied in the kit.
- THIS KIT WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH THE GM STABILITRAK SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY ISSUES
- MAY REQUIRE CARRIER BEARING DROP
INDIVIDUAL KIT COMPONENTS TO ORDER
- CSR-5521 (ORDER 2)
- CSR-5526 (ORDER 2)