CST has been a trusted leader in GM 2500hd lift kits for over a decade and did not fall short on the new S.T.L. High Clearance design for the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Chevy / GMC 2500HD / 3500 trucks. We have yet again stepped up to conquer the massive suspension on the 2011+ Silverado and Sierra HD trucks with this High Clearance S.T.L. (Stock Torsion Location) kit.
With trophy truck quality engineering you can rest assured that this suspension lift will provide increased strength, performance, overall ride integrity, and allow your truck to perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory OEM suspension geometry and design attributes including the O.E. trac-width!
Similar to our standard 6-8" kit, this adjustable kit includes our 1 piece gusseted high clearance tubular sub-frame with a full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel / CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center link w/ heim jointed support links to minimize wear of the factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, all necessary install hardware, and front stock shock extensions. Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an optional upgrade.
In the rear the kit includes a fabricated 4" lift block with bump stop pad and heavy duty u-bolts.
*Extended length rear shocks are required and available for purchase separately from CST*
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind to install this kit. Retaining the factory front wheel track width allows this kit to work perfectly with all of the trucks stability assist features including the GM Stabilitrak system.
S.T.L. Kit Features
- 6-8" ADJUSTABLE LIFT HEIGHT
- SUPERB CV ANGLE
- HIGH CLEARANCE SUB-FRAME
- STOCK TORSION LOCATION (S.T.L.) FOR MAXIMUM GROUND CLEARANCE
- INCREASED TIRE CLEARANCE
- OVERALL TRAC WIDTH REMAINS FACTORY
- CONSTRUCTED OF 1/4" OR THICKER STEEL FOR EXTREME STRENGTH
- NO GM STABILITRACK ISSUES
- PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
- NO WELDING REQUIRED
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT ¼” STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
- FACTORY SPARE TIRE CAN BE USED
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- IMPROVED RIDE FROM FACTORY
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
- OPTIONAL FRONT STEERING STABILIZER
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- TORSION KEYS REQUIRED FOR 7 or 8" OF LIFT!
- 17" WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 1/4" BACK SPACING
- 20" OR LARGER WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 3/4" BACKSPACING
- KIT INCLUDES SHOCK RELOCATOR TO RE-USE O.E. FRONT SHOCKS
- LONGER REAR SHOCKS ARE REQUIRED AND AVAILABLE FROM CST FOR THIS KIT BUT ARE NOT INCLUDED
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL AT 8" ADJUSTMENT
- KIT WILL FIT ON 35OO MODELS BUT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL PARTS
Optional & UPGRADE Parts
- CSK-C13-3 | FORGED TORSION KEYS (REQ. FOR 8" OF LIFT)
- CSS-C33-4 | SINGLE (FRONT) SHOCK BRACKETS (REQUIRED TO RUN CST 2.0 SHOCKS IN THE FRONT)
- CSR-6521 | CST DIRT-SERIES FRONT SHOCK 2.0 WITH RES. (2 REQUIRED / ORDER WITH CSS-C33-4)
- CSS-C5-6 | DUAL SHOCK BRACKETS (REQ. 2 OF EA. / CSR-6521 & CSR-6522)
- CSR-6521 | DIRT-SERIES FRONT SHOCK 2.0 RES. (STOCK LOCATION)
- CSR-6522 | DIRT-SERIES FRONT SHOCK 2.0 RES. (DUAL LOCATION)
- CSR-6526 | DIRT-SERIES REAR SHOCK 2.0 W/ RESERVOIR (2011-2015 6-8")
- CSR-2500 | CST PERFORMANCE SERIES REAR SHOCK (2011-2015 6-8")
- CSR-A27-1 | BILLET RES. CLAMPS (ORDER 1 PER SHOCK)
- CSR-A27-2 | BILLET (BLACK) RES. CLAMPS (ORDER 1 PER SHOCK)
- CSR-2946 | CST PERFORMANCE STEERING STABALIZER (FITS 6-8" KITS)
- CSS-C2-10 | CST DIRT-SERIES UNI-BALL UPPER ARMS (CLOSED CUP)
- CSS-C24-14 | EXTREME DUTY TIE-ROD KIT
- CSS-C28-3 | 2011-2014 2500HD CARRIER BEARING SPACER
- CSL-C19-1 | 6.5" REAR LEAF SPRINGS (PAIR - REQUIRES ADDITIONAL PARTS)
- CSB-C14-7 | 1" BLOCK & SPRING PLATE KIT (REQUIRED W/ LEAF SPRINGS)
- CSU-C15-11HD | REAR U-BOLT KIT (REQUIRED W/ LEAF SPRINGS)
- CSP-C28-1 | (4WD) CV FRONT DRIVESHAFT (REQUIRES SHIFT LINKAGE)
- CSS-C22-8 | SHIFT LINKAGE BRACKET 2011-2014 HD 4WD
- CSS-C29-15 | ALUMINUM SKID PLATE W/ CST LOGO (2011-14 HD W/ 6-8" LIFT)
- CSR-55XX | DIRT-SERIES 2.0 EMULSION SHOCKS NOW IN STOCK, CALL FOR DETAILS!
KIT COMPONENT BREAKDOWN
SUGGESTED WHEEL & TIRE SIZES
(Factory OEM wheels and tires will work with the lift kit installed)
Wheels for use with oversized tires -
17 x 8" or 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
18 x 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
20 x 9" or 10" w/ 5 3/4" BS
(some higher offset wheels may work....test fitment required)
Tire sizes for use on factory oem 20" or aftermarket wheels
35 x 12.50 (no trimming required at 6.5" of lift)
37 x 12.50 or 13.50 (trimming required - must be set to 8" of lift)
SUGGESTED TIRE SIZES
Suspension set at 6” of lift / torsions at stock adjustment.
- 35” x12.5” OR SIMILAR ON 8” WIDE WHEELS
- 315 / 70 / 17 ON 8 OR 9” WIDE WHEELS
- 35” X12.5” ON 9 or 10” WIDE WHEELS (MINOR TRIMMING REQUIRED)
- ANYTHING LARGER, TALLER OR WIDER IS BEYOND CST RECOMMENDATIONS AND UP TO THE INSTALLER.
- MAXIMUM BACKSPACING VARIES BY RIM SIZE (see above)