CST builds the best suspension systems available on today's market, and we have yet again stepped up to conquer the massive suspension on the 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and now 2015 HD trucks. Our CST Racing inspired design on the new 8-10" lift kit with re-buildable CST Dirt-Series 2.0 emulsion shocks includes everything needed for a complete 8" lift front and rear.
We've incorporated our extensive knowledge of off road and trophy truck quality technology and can insure you that your suspension will have increased strength, performance, overall integrity, and perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory OEM suspension geometry and design attributes.
This 8" packaged kit includes our 1 piece gusseted sub-frame w/ steel full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel / CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center link w/ heim jointed support links to minimize wear of factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake lines, CST laser cut torsion drop brackets, all of the necessary hardware and four 2.0 DIRT-SERIES re-buildable emulsion shocks.
Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an option.
The rear of this kit includes a fabricated 5" lift block with bump stop pad, add-a-leafs and heavy duty 3/4" u-bolts.
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind. This 8" lift kit retains the factory front wheel track width and has zero compatibility issues with the GM Stabilitrak system.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Specs:
(Factory OEM wheels AND tires will work with the lift kit installed)
Wheels for use with oversized tires;
17 x 8" or 9" wide with 5 1/4" BS
18 x 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
20 x 9" or 10" w/ 5 3/4" BS
(some higher offset wheels may work....test fitment required)
Tire sizes for aftermarket wheels
37 x 12.50 or 13.50
38" tires (trimming required - must be set to 10" of lift - additional parts needed)
This kit will again keep CST on top of the competition, with our superior CST Racing inspired design and quality you have always come to expect. Be sure to look at the options for use with this kit. We have an optional steering stabilizer shock kit, CST dual shock system, EXTREME DUTY TIE-RODS, closed cup Uni-Ball UCA kit and much more!
- 8-10" ADJUSTABLE LIFT HEIGHT
- ALL CST SUB-FRAME STYLE LIFT KITS INCLUDE A NEW CENTER-LINK WITH HEIM SUPPORTS OFF OF THE SUB-FRAME TO REDUCE WEAR & TEAR AND ADD STABILITY TO THE IDLER AND PITMAN ARMS!
- OVERALL TRACK WIDTH REMAINS FACTORY
- CONSTRUCTED OF 1/4" OR THICKER STEEL FOR EXTREME STRENGTH
- UNSURPASSED GROUND CLEARANCE PROVIDED BY CST TUBULAR SUB-FRAME
- FULL SIZE DIFFERENTIAL SKID-PLATE
- NO GM STABILITRACK ISSUES
- ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH
- NO WELDING REQUIRED
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 STEEL, CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND COMPLETELY MIG WELDED
- FACTORY SPARE TIRE CAN BE USED
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- IMPROVED RIDE FROM FACTORY
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK
- INCREASED GROUND & TIRE CLEARANCE
- OPTIONAL FRONT STEERING STABILIZER
- REBUILDABLE 2.0 DIRT SERIES SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR
- MADE IN THE USA
- 17" WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 1/4" BACK SPACING
- 20" OR LARGER WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 3/4" BACK SPACING
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL
- 3500 and Dually models will require longer u-bolts and additional parts!
- THIS KIT WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH THE GM STABILITRAK SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY ISSUES
- MAY REQUIRE CARRIER BEARING DROP
INDIVIDUAL KIT COMPONENTS TO ORDER
- CSR-5524 (ORDER 2)
- CSR-5525 (ORDER 2)