We've incorporated our experience in off road racing and trophy truck quality engineering to ensure that your suspension will have increased strength, performance, overall build integrity, and perform better than stock. Throughout the initial design and R&D process we made sure to retain the factory O.E. suspension geometry and design attributes!
This Stage 3 S.T.L. (Stock Torsion Location) 6-8" adjustable kit will include our one-piece gusseted sub-frame with a steel full size differential skid plate, fabricated steel, CNC machined front steering knuckles, high strength steering drop center-link with heim jointed support links to minimize wear of the factory idler and pitman arms, differential drop brackets, heavy duty bump stop brackets, extended sway bar end links, brake line drop brackets, four 2.0 emulsion shocks, all of the necessary install hardware, and O.E. front shock extensions. This kit also includes our hand built S.T.L. front brackets, allowing you to keep the torsion x-member in the stock location!
Steering stabilizer brackets are built into the kit and our stabilizer shock kit can be purchased as an upgrade option.
The rear kit includes fabricated 4" lift blocks with bump stop pads and heavy duty 3/4" zinc-plated u-bolts.
No cutting of the front differential is required or welding of any kind. Our 6-8" lift kit retains the factory front wheel track width and has zero compatibility issues with the GM Stabilitrak system.
Recommended Tire and Wheel Specs:
(Factory OEM wheels AND tires will work with the lift kit installed)
Wheels for use with oversized tires -
17 x 8" or 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
18 x 9" w/ 5 1/4" BS
20 x 9" or 10" w/ 5 3/4" BS
(some higher offset wheels may work....test fitment required)
Tire sizes for use on factory O.E. or 20" aftermarket wheels
35 x 12.50
37 x 12.50 or 13.50 (minor trimming required - must be set to 8" of lift)
With the superior design and the superior quality you have come to expect from CST, this kit continues to be one of our most popular! Be sure to take a look at all the options for use with this kit. We have EXTREME DUTY TIE-RODS, a steering stabilizer shock kit, CST dual shock systems, closed cup Uni-Ball UCA, and much more!
- 6-8" ADJUSTABLE LIFT HEIGHT.
- ALL CST SUB-FRAME STYLE LIFT KITS INCLUDE A NEW CENTER-LINK WITH HEIM SUPPORTS OFF OF THE SUB-FRAME TO REDUCE WEAR & TEAR AND ADD STABILITY TO THE O.E. IDLER AND PITMAN ARMS!
- STOCK TORSION LOCATION & CST TUBULAR SUB-FRAME PROVIDE UNSURPASSED GROUND CLEARANCE!
- RETAINS FACTORY TRACK WIDTH.
- CONSTRUCTED OF 1/4" OR THICKER STEEL FOR EXTREME STRENGTH!
- NO GM STABILITRACK ISSUES!
- ALL PARTS COVERED IN A HIGH QUALITY, TWO-STAGE GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT FINISH!
- NO WELDING REQUIRED.
- DIFFERENTIAL SKID-PLATE.
- SPINDLES ARE CONSTRUCTED OF PRECISION LASER CUT 1/4 INCH OR THICKER STEEL WITH CNC MACHINED BALL JOINT TAPERS, AND THAN COMPLETELY MIG WELDED.
- FACTORY SPARE TIRE CAN BE USED WITH 18" WHEELS.
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE!
- IMPROVED RIDE FROM FACTORY!
- ABILITY TO BE PUT BACK TO STOCK.
- OPTIONAL FRONT STEERING STABILIZER.
- RE-BUILDABLE 2.0 DIRT-SERIES SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR!
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- 17" WHEELS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 5 1/4" BACK-SPACING
- 20" OR LARGER WHEELS MUST NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 3/4" BACK-SPACING
- SOME MODELS MAY NEED ADDITIONAL REAR LIFT COMPONENTS FOR TRUCK TO BE COMPLETELY LEVEL WHEN SET AT 8 INCHES.
- Approved on 3500 dually models, may require longer u-bolts than supplied.
- THIS KIT WORKS IN CONJUCTION WITH THE GM STABILITRAK SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY ISSUES!
- MAY REQUIRE CARRIER BEARING DROP.
INDIVIDUAL KIT COMPONENTS TO ORDER
- CSR-5521B (ORDER 2)
- CSR-5526 (ORDER 2)